Sunday, April 17, 2022

Exterminate This! My Boyfiend is a Vampire is OUT! Get your sample chapters here (EEP!)

Hi Friends!

My new book, Exterminate This! My Boyfiend is a Vampire, is OUT! On Amazon! w00t!

I'M SO EXCITED! 

To celebrate I have some chapter previews! 


Chapter 1 

Chapter 2 

Chapter 3

AND a deleted scene (the prologue) here

When you're done reading the book, go get the new Gregory-Jane and Karl short story Ashes and Sex Swings -- if you know the couple, you know that title makes absolute sense. Be warned, the story is a little spicier than the book. 

It's free on Kindle Unlimited, and $12.99 for a paperback. 

You can also order signed copies from me on PayPal, comes out to be $17 (book, plus shipping). Click here, or email JennyIroh21@gmail.com for details. 

Hugs! 

Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Signing Nov. 26

  Come see me Noon-2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 26, at the Family Book Shop in DeLand.  I'll do reading at 12:30 and 1:30.  The cover model wil...