Saturday, November 27, 2021

Book signing TODAY!


Today is the day!

Come see me at my favorite place, from noon-2 p.m., today, Saturday Nov. 27 at The Family Book Shop, 1301 N. Woodland Blvd., in DeLand.

It's Small Business Saturday, and DeLand has an incredible shopping district, so drop in, grab some books and then head out for a really great day in a really great small town!

The event will be catered by Centro Tea Co.

I'll be reading live every 30 minutes, and giving out links to my new short story When Demons Dream.

If you can't make it in person, check out my virtual book signing on Facebook. I'll livestream the readings, flash the QR code for the short story, and virtually sign your book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Signing Nov. 26

  Come see me Noon-2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 26, at the Family Book Shop in DeLand.  I'll do reading at 12:30 and 1:30.  The cover model wil...